cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <>
Subject AW: [PROPOSAL] mulitple actions per class
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:58:33 GMT
You know...

> which contains everything, but I personally would like to directly see it
> the sitemap as a requirement. documentation is the part of a project where
> never anyone has time for.

I know...*sigh*  good for us at least the basic javadocs are generated
automagically :)

Quite OT - but we have found the following:

We wrote quite a bit of documentation to go with the work we do - all nicely
done in XML and then generated into HTML or PDF - using Cocoon (of course).

BUT NO ONE READS IT! That's the sad truth (and probably the same

If you have no documentation - everyone complains
If you have documentation - no one reads it

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30 -
           Weblogging at:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: