cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject sunRise tutorial here
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:32:21 GMT
Hi,

This afternoon, I quickly (!) wrote up a tutorial on using the
authentication components (sunRise) that were part of the
portal/authentication package we donated a couple of weeks ago.
Basically these components can be used to protect access to pipelines by
defining a handler that then authenticates the user using pipelines.

The tutorial is not pretty :-) but it should serve as an additional source
of information if you want to get started using them.

http://www.need-a-cake.com/stories/2002/02/28/usingTheSunriseComponents.html

Any comments are welcome

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de