cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: FileWritingTransformer and Windows
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:52:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure, but I think windows needs two slashes after "file:" - the
backslashes are not required.

How do you construct the whole file URI? Do you use the SourceResolver?
If you for example use the relative path "mount/editor/docs/test1.xml" and
put it into the SourceResolver.resolve method, it will give you
automatically
the correct path independent from the OS.

HTH
Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@visitronics.be]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 12:34 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: FileWritingTransformer and Windows

Has anybody been able to use the FileWriterTransformer under Windows?
I'm getting file access errors from Cocoon (Could not read resource
file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mount/editor/docs/test1.xml), althought the
test1.xml file does exist!  The tests 1 through 4 work perfectly under
Linux.  Does Windows need backslashes and/or a double slash after the file
protocol?
Bert