cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Confusion about Stores
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:50:44 GMT
Hi Vadim,

great to hear that you will change the store configuration! Thanks!

But - perhaps being a little bit too picky - we should also change
the names either in the xconf or the role names, because there is
now "PersistentCache" and "TransientCache" and cache-persistent
and cache-transient. I think we should change the latter into
persistent-cache and transient-cache.

Carsten