cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: EncodeURLTransformer to scratchpad
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:46:15 GMT
Hi Bernhard,

nice transformer! Thanks for this.

But two minor things with your check-in:
a) Please add the licence header next time to the source when you check-in
b) Your transformer had references to the HttpServletResponse etc. classes.
   Cocoon offers the environment abstraction with the Response, Request and
   Session class. Please use these instead.
I changed these two points already.

Thanks
Carsten