cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Various memory leak fixes
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:05:07 GMT
Hi Marcus,

thanks for your patch - it's applied, well not exactly: The patches
for the TraxTransformer and the CocoonServlet were already in the
current CVS, but in a slightly different form.
Could you please check if that is ok - I think it is, it seems that
they were already contained in a previous patch you submitted.

Did you find all memory leaks of Cocoon?

Cheers,
Carsten