cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Portal ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:33:45 GMT
Hi Bert,

do you have a stack trace available from the logs?

Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@visitronics.be]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 3:23 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Portal ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error

I'm getting ArrayIndexOutOfBounds errors on the portal.  I log in as a guest
or administrator and at different points I'm getting the error.  It happens
on different occasions, but most of the time whenI request the main page
after the login.  Here's the error:
Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type fatal
message Failed to execute pipeline.
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
source Cocoon servlet
request-uri
/cocoon/sunspotdemo-portlets
path-info
sunspotdemo-portlets

The Cocoon error log reports the same error without any other mentions.  I'm
getting the error on Win2K AND under SuSE Linux 7.3.  I used todays CVS
build (after the modification to the SourceResolver of Carsten Ziegeler) on
both platforms.  Both platforms also use Tomcat 4.0.1 and JDK 1.3.1_02.
Work directories were erased on both platforms as well.
It seems to me that every time the user list is accessed I get this error.
Bert