cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kimbro Staken <ksta...@xmldatabases.org>
Subject Re: [provocative] crushing userland
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:24:00 GMT

> It reminds me about some thread in the xindice-dev about having access
> to the DB as to the one huge XML file (here: access to the collection as
> to one XML). Then it will work, but I'm not sure when this will be
> implemented (if it will be)...

This is something I'm exploring right now, it's a really fundamental
change to the query engine, but the more I look into it the more I'm
convinced it will be more usable. This discussion just further confirms
that feeling.

> Vadim

Kimbro Staken - http://www.kstaken.org - http://www.xmldatabases.org
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org
XML:DB Initiative http://www.xmldb.org
Senior Technologist (Your company name here)