cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: [TreeProcessor vs Compiled] Behavior of src attribute on action-set elements
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:27:42 GMT
On Wednesday 06 February 2002 01:16 pm, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> So I updated the TreeProcessor and action sets should now behave the
> same in both implementations.

Thanks!

> Thanks for using it :) It wasn't thoroughly tested, because the most
> complex sitemaps I have at hand are the cocoon samples, and they don't
> test everything.
>
> I hope to have some free time next week to allow recycling of the
> TreeBuilder, which will make reload even faster ! Also, I will fix a bug
> on view-handling in map:aggregate that prevents generation of docs.

I'm going to start using the TreeProcessor on our in-house production system
later this week, I'll report back any major problems :)

The only other incompatibility I found between the TreeProcessor and the
compiled sitemap is the behavior of the src attribute of mounted sitemaps.
The TreeProcessor seems to treat look for a file called sitemap.xmap in
whatever directory the src parameter specifies, rather than using the src
element as is, and only looking for src + sitemap.xmap if src ends in a /

Nothing a few symlinks didn't fix easily, thus I didn't dig in any deeper.
-pete