cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject [TreeProcessor vs Compiled] Behavior of src attribute on action-set elements
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:53:46 GMT
Given the following:

<map:action-set name="go_blah">
	<map:act type="blah" src="1"/>
	<map:act type="blah" src="5"/>
</map:action-set>

and in a pipeline:
<map:act type="go_blah" src="2"/>

In the compiled sitemap, the src parameter on the map:act in the pipeline is
ignored, the src defined in the action-set is used. In the TreeProcessor it
is the opposite, the src parameter on the pipeline map:act is used for each
of the actions in a set. What is the proper behavior?

I really don't care either way, but we need to define the behavior so both
can do the same. I'd say having the TreeProcessor act like the sitemap would
be best. Just wanted to bring this up before writing a patch.
-pete

ps. TreeProcessor rocks! Development is *much* quicker, well, would be much
quicker if I wasn't stopping to write patches ;)