cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Current CVS won't build
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:45:24 GMT
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> >
> >   See http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/cocoon2.txt for details.
>
> Try updating your CVS, should be fixed now (on my machine it is)

Nope - still missing something...

D:\wrkfile\repositories\apache\xml-cocoon2\head\build\cocoon\scratchpad\src\
org\apache\cocoon\transformation\pagination\Pagesheet.java:67: Class
org.apache.cocoon.util.ResizableContainer not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.util.ResizableContainer;
       ^

J.

of this email.