cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Andrew J" <Andrew.Le...@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Subject UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component on custom Action
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:22:46 GMT

I'm using Cocon 2.0.1 release, and developing a custom action. I have
functionality of the Action embedded in a Generator, and working, but I need
to extract it. I am currently passing it two parameters in the sitemap, just
as I was with the Generator, but with the Action I am getting the following
exception when attempting to retrieve the parameters within configure().

Probably a stupid mistake on my part, but not having any luck with it....

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint: manipulator

Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!