cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Andrew J" <Andrew.Le...@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Subject A small bug in the sitemap....
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:40:20 GMT

I accidentally discovered that if you use a <map:select> with only an
<xsl:otherwise> and no <xsl:when> tags, the sitemap is generated with an
else but no if and therefore failes to compile.

Ok, I admit that generally speaking if you only have an otherwise, why even
use a select. However, I happened to have all of the other conditions
commented out during development.

I'm sure this has been seen before, and I would consider it a very low
priority, but thought you might like to know...

This is on JDK 1.3.1 on Win NT 4, with Cocoon 2.0.1

      <map:select type="browser">
        <!--
        <map:when test="wap"> </map:when>
        <map:when test="explorer6"> </map:when>
        <map:when test="explorer5"> </map:when>
        <map:when test="explorer"> </map:when>
        <map:when test="mozilla5"> </map:when>
        -->
        <map:otherwise>
          <map:generate src="WEB-INF/profiles/anonymous.xml"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/default-other.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize/>
        </map:otherwise>
      </map:select>