cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Park, Paul" <PP...@ebuilt.com>
Subject RE: C2 Books (was RE: Zope vs. Cocoon)
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:53:17 GMT
I'm glad to hear that this book will be published.  Originally, it was
slated to be published on December 2001, and I was planning on using it as
one of the text books for the XML class I am teaching at a local university.
I was waiting for it, but it never got published.  I am planning on
utilizing Cocoon2 in the lab to teach the students about XML, XSL, ... (and
on top of it about SoC, and IoC).  I'm glad to hear that there is another
book that is being written as well.

Paul Park

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Aston [mailto:jeremyaston@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:20 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Cc: Cocoon-Users
Subject: C2 Books (was RE: Zope vs. Cocoon)

Hi all,

I'm pleased to be able to augment this great news with news of a book to be
published by Sams (www.samspublishing.com) entitled the Apache Cocoon
Developers Handbook, ISBN 0672322579.  This title has been through the mill
a little but is on track for publishing in a similar timeframe.  I can also
confirm ('cos I'm bleary eyed and writing it now...) that it is definitely
C2!

Fancy trading chapters Matthew ;-) ?

All the best

Jez