cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject Portal ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:22:57 GMT
I'm getting ArrayIndexOutOfBounds errors on the portal.&nbsp; I log in as
a guest or administrator and at different points I'm getting the
error.&nbsp; It happens on different occasions, but most of the time
whenI request the main page after the login.&nbsp; Here's the
error:<br>
to execute pipeline.: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException<br>
<b>request-uri<br>
mentions.&nbsp; I'm getting the error on Win2K AND under SuSE Linux
7.3.&nbsp; I used todays CVS build (after the modification to the
SourceResolver of Carsten Ziegeler) on both platforms.&nbsp; Both
platforms also use Tomcat 4.0.1 and JDK 1.3.1_02.&nbsp; Work directories
were erased on both platforms as well.<br>
It seems to me that every time the user list is accessed I get this
error.<br>
Bert<br>