cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon "ask slashdotted"
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:19:42 GMT
giacomo wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>

>>FYI:
>>
>>http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/21/2134258
>>
>>They're running a "ask slashdot" run on Cocoon vs. Zope. Might be
>>interesting to follow.
>>

> It is not only interesting but also amusing :)

It is interesting to see how much misinformation is spread by people
who are not familiar with either technology.  You have everything from
"Well, its not Microsoft so its bad" to "Well, I'm a pinhead so its
bad".  Oh, there are those who might have something interesting to
say, but those people are few and far between.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin