cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: XSLTC rocks the planet!
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:14:44 GMT
Tom Amiro - SunSoft PC Networking SPA wrote:
> Stefano,
> Please do file a bug in Bugzilla on the number test.

 I know there
> are bugs already on 'trend' and 'alphabetize'. We do run the
> conf tests on XSLTC, but there is a bit of noise, especially
> with html output.

what do you mean? XSLTMark has a 'normalizing' tool that might help you
there. You might also want to check the ''
project which implements an XML canonicalizer that could be helpful to
know if tests are really conformant or not.

> Innocuous diffs in indenting and such case
> fails compared to Xalan. Currently, there are 183 conf tests
> that XSLTC fails. I've triage them many times trying to get
> bugs in on real diffs reflecting true conformance errors.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, I'll try to submit all the bugs I find.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message