cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [Ann] chaperon project launched at SF(was: textparser)
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:18:08 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:

> > Stephan,
> >
> > I would love to ship chaperon with Cocoon and with a few of those useful
> > grammars of yours. Do you have a few significant samples that we could
> > ship to show the functionality?
> I glad to hear this :)
> Which samples do you prefer to see? Any ideas?

Impress me :)

No, seriously, I think LaTeX to PDF would be a great one :)

Another great one would be java to HTML. Sort of LXR, what Jakarta
Alexandria was trying to clone (but stopped, AFAIK)

And talking about dreams, having a way to transform Mailbox or MIME
messages into their equivalent XML versions would be *great* for an XML
based (XIndice stored) mail archive (with Lucene on top to provide the
textual search)

What do you think?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: