cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: info on my recent contributions in the scratchpad
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:01:29 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:

> Hi,

I try to avoid the document() function like a plague (they ruin the
entire cocoon cache system and, IMO, are a pretty nasty hack that
shouldn't belong to the XSLT spec) but it's so easy to use (at first)
that normally people don't get my point....until the crush on it :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.