cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: Core libraries
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:19:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
> you have to remove the libraries from the lib/opt directory *before*
> building cocoon. The resulting webapp should be runnable without
> any changes.

Then there are a couple of problems in the build script.

Environment: RedHat Linux 7.1, Sun JDK 1.3.1, Cocoon 2.0.2dev (snapshot

I remove everything from lib/optional, then:

$ ./
Class org.w3c.tidy.Tidy not found in import.
import org.w3c.tidy.Tidy;
1 error

I restore jtidy.jar to lib/optional and build again:

Compiling 141 source files to

Class org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest;

Class org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpResponse not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpResponse;
Note: 8 files use or override a deprecated API.  Recompile with
"-deprecation" for details.
2 errors, 1 warning

Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with Ant to understand what is
going on here.

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: