cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] Cocoon 0.9
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:49:12 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I do.

At that time there were four independent projects doing server side XSLT
(that I know of, at least)

1) docproc
2) javalobby's project (don't remember the name, but was used to
generate the javalobby home page)
3) IBM alphaworks XSLT servlet (later discontinued)
4) Cocoon

So Cocoon has never been the first to do this, but the first to
introduce the notion of XML pipelines on the server side :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.