cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Results of new ContainerManager abstraction (now that it is working)
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:20:08 GMT
Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> Berin,

<snip/>

> This makes hope ;). How is the BucketMap?

In answer to your question, the BucketMap cut the overall test time by
20 seconds for the ECM, so it helps.  Just not as much as the
ContainerManager does.  The ContainerManager does the same work in 3
seconds that the ECM does in 212 seconds.

If there are any volunteers to assist in the refinement of the
ContainerManager API, I would be much abliged ;P  hint, hint...

It is functional, I just have to do some better encapsulation, and make
it easier to maintain.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin