cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] Cocoon 0.9
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:22:55 GMT
I was looking for some old pictures in my archive CDs and found the very
first release of Apache Cocoon, so old that it never left my computer,
until now where you can find it here:

 http://www.apache.org/~stefano/archeology/Cocoon0.9.zip

It's 50Kb big and the creation date says 8 February 1999.

Impressive that in three years, the Cocoon distribution managed to move
from 50Kb to well over 18Mb.

The code is utterly useless for any purpose since almost all the code is
obsolete and the libraries it used don't exist anymore, but I placed it
there just to show how powerful OSS development can be.

Enjoy :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.