cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: AW: [OT] who reads documentation
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:53:27 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:

>In that sense, the integration of Lucene in Cocooon 2.0.1 is certainly
>a Good Thing - IMHO what you want to give to your users is a searchable
>website of your docs, that lives and grows as you expand the system
>being built.
><<
>
>Documentation On Demand :-). See:
>http://www.need-a-cake.com/2002/02/13.html#a47
>
>Ok - enough of that. Back to work

We use nearly similar things in our products : when an error occurs for
which there are some known causes, a special exception is thrown that
contains detailed informations on what occured and how to solve the
problem. It is then neatly formatted on the screen in replacement of the
standard exception page. Users like it !

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez