cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Open-source compeditor for Cocoon: Morphis
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:24:53 GMT
Michael Hartle wrote:

> By skimming through what I saw, I felt that Morphis is strikingly
> close to Cocoon - I will take a closer look to check out whether this
> is "Attack of the Clones" or "Road to El Dorado" (synergy effects).

Strikingly similar in some places (their sitemap.xmap is called
dispatch.xml ;)), way to go in others (seperation of concerns, component
categorization) Obviously, some have already seen Morphis earlier and I
have missed an earlier reference to Morphis in a DELI-related thread in
November last year, so sorry for making noise.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR