cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Kachanov" <a...@intadev.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Open-source compeditor for Cocoon: Morphis
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:11:06 GMT
Hm... I've notices Morphis a month ago.
BUT, failed to download it and have a look at it.
FTP site is down
The webmasters and developers are not responding.
Maillist is dead.
Web-site is not updated since md-last year.

Is it actually a live project?

with best wishes
Alexander Kachanov

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hartle [mailto:mhartle@hartle-klug.com]
Sent: 5 февраля 2002 г. 18:25
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Open-source compeditor for Cocoon: Morphis

Michael Hartle wrote:

> By skimming through what I saw, I felt that Morphis is strikingly
> close to Cocoon - I will take a closer look to check out whether this
> is "Attack of the Clones" or "Road to El Dorado" (synergy effects).

Strikingly similar in some places (their sitemap.xmap is called
dispatch.xml ;)), way to go in others (seperation of concerns, component
categorization) Obviously, some have already seen Morphis earlier and I
have missed an earlier reference to Morphis in a DELI-related thread in
November last year, so sorry for making noise.