cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <>
Subject Re: [C2.0.1]Problem with SOAP Logicsheet in accessing .Net Web Servic es
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:20:56 GMT

Can you please add this as an entry in bugzilla? (

Also, did you figure out what problems are in org.apache.commons.httpclient.*? Can you send
them a
patch? The only way the code will become better is when we keep an eye out for each others
mistakes and help correct them. Am sure jakarta-commons guys would appreciate a heads-up/patches
for problems with their code.