cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Various memory leak fixes
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:32:21 GMT
Hi Carsten,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 02:05:07PM +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> thanks for your patch - it's applied, well not exactly: The patches
> for the TraxTransformer and the CocoonServlet were already in the
> current CVS, but in a slightly different form.
>
> Could you please check if that is ok - I think it is, it seems that
> they were already contained in a previous patch you submitted.

	Yep, everything looks ok. You are right, current CVS already includes 2
	of the patches (they weren't from me though). I was too focused
	on the 2.0.1 codebase! :)

> Did you find all memory leaks of Cocoon?

	We are still testing, but they were the major ones in 2.0.1.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

	PS. BTW, what is the current process with bugfixes, etc. Are we
	maintaining a stable cocoon release (ie. 2.0.1 plus fixes) alongside
	HEAD ? or is 2.0.1 now finished until the next major release ?

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: