cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EmailTransformer and Mock Classes Update
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:27:18 GMT
Stuart,

Is this a contribution? If yes, Thanks for your contribution. Can i ask you for a few more
changes?

1. Test cases should be under xml-cocoon2\src\test
2. Change com.adolos.cocoon to something more that appropriate.
3. A stand-alone sample that can be used for illustration of how to use the Transformer as
well as
for testing...
4. Please submit diffs against the latest CVS at Bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org). So that
things don't get lost in the email deluge.

Thanks,
dims

=====