cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dispatcher/Adapter
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:15:19 GMT
Kinga,

Do you have a patch ready against the latest CVS? If yes, am ready to take a look to come
up with
suggestions for "HttpServletRequest/HttpRequest/Request" problem.

Can you also please reply to Vadim's suggestions?
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101327218816330&w=2)

Thanks,
dims

=====