cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schmitt ...@ffzj0ia9.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap regeneration time slowed ?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:45:00 GMT
Hi all,
after further checking into our "challenge" here,
that's what we've found out:

The changes to sitemap.xsl checked in recently checking the
pipeline rules, is what brings sitemap generation to a crawl.

After commenting out everything between the <xsl:for-each> tags
sitemap building time is now down to around 10-15 seconds.

If I find some time, I'll take a look at the XSL stuff....

Hth,
Christian