cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Sitemap regeneration time slowed ?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:27:50 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well!

	We've just updated our application to use Cocoon 2.0.1 and have
	noticed that the time to transform and compile our sitemap has
	increased from around 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

	Our sitemap is quite large, around 80k, but we can't quite
	work out why such a large difference in time would occur.

	Christian did some profiling here and found out that most of the time
	was spent parsing in
	./components/language/markup/LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java, line 134.

	When we parse the sitemap from the command line with a simple
	script, it takes less than a second.

	Is anyone else seeing this phenomonen too ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: