cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dong Wenyu <wydon...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to make Tomcat 4.01 + Apache http server 1.3.19 work?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 17:05:30 GMT
I have been confused for weeks about Tomcat 4.01 +
Apache http server 1.3.19, and I think there are many
kind people here.

1, Does Tomact 4.01 alone support servlet already?
Does it necessary to install JServ in addition as the
case with Tomcat 3.x?

2, Many books recommend the configuration of Tomcat +
Apache http server. Does it make any sense? Couldn't
Tomcat 4.01 alone serve as a http server?

3, Anyone would give me instructions to connect Tomcat
4.01 + Apache http server 1.3.19 ?  Or is there
webpages to find them?

Thank you very much in advance.

sincerely,
Dong Wenyu