cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [Patch] Character handling in i18n transformer fix
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:58:09 GMT
It seems that I've made an hasty conclusion that everything's work - the
cause was another Tomcat instance with the old C2 deployed ;((

Current version of i18n transformer does not handle i18n samples correctly.
The quick glance to the source showed that the problem is that the
startI18NElement() does not handle previously buffered characters, e.g.:

<i18n:translate>
    Some text            <!-- we buffer the character data here
    <i18n:param ...> <!-- we get startElement() and the old buffer is
replaced with a brand new one
</i18n:translate>

I'll try to fix it asap and hope will send a patch in an hour.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian