cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <kinga_dziembow...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Dispatcher/Adapter
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:02:18 GMT
Dims,

1. First I like to ask somebody to make all the explanations about which
component can be registered where and why ( cocoon.xconf or sitemap.xmap )
available in the documentation. I feel very strong that it is important
piece of information helping developers to make correct choices.

2. The capability to register multi-item sitemap components in cocoon.xconf
is new, and exists for post release code correct?

Now, I switched my registration to cocoon.xconf and it seems to work
correctly. I am ready to generate the diffs.
We can assume this part is done.

The meaning of this switch is - no more necessity to modify sitemap core
objects, and sitemap.xsl this is very important.

I will generate the diff files and update the download site.

For the Vadim suggestion I will send the message soon (we are in the HP-SOAP
release and many thinks happens...).

Kinga