cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <kinga_dziembow...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Dispatcher/Adapter
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 22:04:08 GMT

I do not have the doubts that multicomponents roles exists for Avalon
components!
All sitemap components are in this category including my adapter and this is
my point.

The syntax you are showing satisfy me in 100%. I do understand that sitemap
components registered in cocoon.xconf have this same "treatement" that those
registered in the sitemap.xmap.

Just for curiosity why some sitemap components are registered in the sitemap
and some in cocoon.xconf. What is the criteria used to make the decision
where to register the component?

Kinga