cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Cocoon, XForms, ExFormula, Chiba, Struts, etc
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:51:59 GMT
> > P.S. Seems that not much people is interested in this, so maybe it'll be
> > better to continue this discussion off list?
>
> why not use the exformula list then? although I think this not too OT for
> this list at all...

Is there any activity at the exformula project?
I know that this is not OT for this list (I've seen much more OT discussions
here ;) ), but I didn't notice any interest to it.

Glad to see that somebody else is interested in XForms. So, below find a
link to an article that describes Castor usage for XML data binding:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/10/24/xmldatabind.html

Regards,
    Konstantin