cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException in CocoonServlet
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:30:23 GMT
You have to look into log files for the stacktrace of the original
exception (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException, not ProcessingException).
Stacktrace helps find bugs fast. Cocoon log files are under WEB-INF/logs
directory. Please examine them for the exception stacktrace.

Regards,
Vadim

Cocoon
> application I made. When you again change something in the xml reload
and
> change it back then the problem is solved!? (untill you again want to
change
> the xml).
>
> Edgar
>
> By the way the application enables you to keep your information about
the
> tags (xsp tags). It enables you to fast find a certain tag and its
meaning.

> I have included the xsp and xml you need (when you are going to try it
out).
> You have to add the following code to your sitemap:
> ========
>
> <map:match pattern="taglibrary.xsl">
> 	   <map:generate type = "serverpages"
src="stylesheets/logica.xsp"/>