cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject CocoonComponentManager leaking
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:42:21 GMT
Carsten,

It seems to me that there is a memory leak in the
CocoonComponentManager. I went ahead and patched, please confirm that I
understood the logic correctly ;)

Patch:
         if ( !stack.empty() ) {
             final Object[] objects = (Object[])stack.peek();
             if ( objects[1] == objectModel ) {
                 stack.push(new Object[] {resolver,
                                         objectModel,
                                         objects[2],
                                         new
Integer(((Integer)objects[3]).intValue()+1)});
+                return;
             }
         }
         stack.push(new Object[] {resolver, objectModel, new HashMap(5),
ONE});

Vadim