cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0 Error reporting
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:11:00 GMT
>Well obviously there is a pipeline for /portal/user/login. The error is of
>course that I commented out the serializer by mistake. I am not sure if the
>error is more explanatory under 2.0.1 - I haven't checked yet.

I've just checked and it does the same :-(

Thank you for pointing it out. I will look at it.
It seems though that the error is not caught by the sitemap and is rethrown
to Cocoon, which decides to handle it this way.

> And so I would be +1000 for
>somehow making these type of beginner mistakes easy to find.

Unfortunately we all suffered from this thing; some changes I already did,
more I will do now.

Anyway, thank you for the example. It's just what I needed. :-)

Ken

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -