cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rogier Peters" <rmpet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Generating pipeline's content to xml
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:45:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to generate a pipeline's content for a given url,
instead of the result of its execution. Basically I'd be asking cocoon:
what pipeline would you use for this url?

In other words: the url:
http://localhost:8080/hello.html.sitemap

would have to yield the response:
<map:match pattern="hello.html">
	<map:generate src="docs/samples/hello-page.xml"/>
	<map:transform src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

I realize this example would be easily solved by xls-transformation of
the sitemap, but afaik this isn't possible for more complex mappings.

I'm guessing the best/quickest/only solution would be to write a custom
generator for this. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Rogier Peters