cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject classloader issue?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:03:47 GMT

Has someone had some classloader issues lately or worked
on the XSP class loading?

I experienced a strange class loader problem with a
CVS version of HEAD from about a week ago.

After cocoon is started our application works just fine. All
XSP page classes get created and loaded. I stepped through
all pages...

Comming back after a while (about a day) someone else tried and got
a classloader exception. After restarting the servlet engine
(without deleting the repository) everything is back working.

Actually I have not the slightest idea what might be the problem.

Here is the first Exception from the log:

  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
  org.apache.cocoon.www.a_ecs.m_rfqandq.item.search.html_enter_xsp
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderManagerImpl.loadClass(ClassLoaderManagerImpl.java:64)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProgram(JavaLanguage.java:121)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:144)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:331)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:281)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:198)
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator.java:174)

Someone an idea how tack this down?
--
Torsten