cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: Cocoon Logo
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:46:41 GMT
> > Maybe Stefano can give us more background information why the old
> > one wasn't good enough and maybe can vote here about it.
> >
> > 1. http://xml.apache.org/cocoon1/images/cocoon.jpg
> >
> > 2. http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/images/cocoon.gif
> >
> > Personally I like the 1. best.
>
> There never was a formal votation on this so I think it's right to do it
> now.
>
> I designed and implemented both logos, so I don't have ego problems.

Would you have one when calling an logo contest? As you are brilliant
in your visions and your programming there are brilliant designers out
there. Maybe we should not leave out this option.

So I'm +1 for the 2nd logo and +3 for a SVG logo contest. (Maybe
we could get a link on the batik site?)
--
Torsten