cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject RE: Mozilla based content editing screenshot...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:09:46 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> Dave complained about the yellow tags in the screenshot on his
> weblog.
>

> For me it is already interesting being able to click on a page in
> the browser and getting that tool to edit it, even if it is not
> embedded in the browser and if I have to tweak with XML-RPC...
>
> ... the worse are those yellow tags.

*sigh* Dave Winer really is a troll of the worst kind. The screenshot
was on the "Show All Tags" screen. You can see the tabs at the bottom of
the screen! Just switch to Normal mode and those go away. Dave needs to
get a life and download Mozilla and try it. It's free for crying out loud.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->