cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: New Structure
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 19:32:59 GMT

Is it supposed to build & deploy as easy as the stock version? If yes, no :-)

I did an update from CVS, 'build webapp' works fine, but the resulting WAR
contains no jars in the lib dir except for javac.jar, and after deploying the
rest of the needed jars manually (TC 3.3), I encountered some other
'problems': the CatalogManager.properties not being found, a file I/O error on
cocoondb.backup although it was in the correct location (??).

Kept no logs, sorry.

</Steven>