cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: entity resolver woes
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:51:03 GMT
OK, getting back from the trenches...

I plugged in the logtransformer and got the resulting saxstream dump
(attached, sorry)

I see a lot of events about entities & comments being reported which are
not part of the document, but of the external parameter entities called
from within the DTD

the browser output is also attached - clearly invalid XML...

Regards,

</Steven>