cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Mozilla based content editing screenshot...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:07:16 GMT
Dave complained about the yellow tags in the screenshot on his
weblog.

For me it is already interesting being able to click on a page in
the browser and getting that tool to edit it, even if it is not
embedded in the browser and if I have to tweak with XML-RPC...

... the worse are those yellow tags.
=;o)

Have fun,
Paulo