cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [Request for Testing] refactored store/caching for the 2.01 release
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:08:52 GMT
Hi Cocooners,
I have a Request for Testing (ROT) to all of you.

I booked in the latest version of the refactored
Store into the scratchpad (scratchpad/src/org/../jispstore)

How to Test:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- checkout the latest version from the HEAD branch
- replace the cocoon.roles and the cocoon.xconf with the 2 files in
the scratchpad/../jispstore directory.
- build the baby with -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes
- test it!

Have fun and my the Performance with you!

NOTE: I set in the modified cocoon.xconf the maxobject parameter on
5, so that you can following the swapping process. In production
you should set this on a much higher level of course!

  Gerhard