cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Reviewing TODO
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:10:07 GMT
Hi,

>From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net]

<skip/>

>  <action context="code">
>   Check how to handle the mixing of output streams when an error inside
>   a pipeline occurs. When the pipeline has something written to the
>   output stream and then an error occurs the result is the first
>written
>   part with the appended exception.
>   One solution could be a configurable intermediate output stream.
>  </action>
>
>Gerhard, are you working on this? Seen some emails on this lately.

Well, not actually. I was sidetracked with other issues. Very busy man
you know ;). My 1st priority is this storing issue, because I started
it and I want to bring it to a clean end. But I did made some thoughts
about that issue, but I wasn't productive in the meanwhile.

In one word: No.

<skip/>

>Let's keep Cocoon rolling, :)

Indeed!