cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <>
Subject RE: Try out jispstore
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:00:52 GMT
Hi Stuart,

>From: Stuart Roebuck []
>Is jispstore in a state where it can currently be patched in by making
>some appropriate alteration to the cocoon.xconf file?

Yes of course. I have to merge the changes I did last days on the existing
Store components into the current scratchpad package. I will do this at
the weekend. But the JispFilesystemStore itself is 90% complete
(some minor method aren't implemented yet) and feel free to patch it!

There is a sample cocoon.xconf and cocoon.roles in the scratchpad package.
You can copy this to your actual sources and build the baby!

>The treeprocessor is working very nicely and should make life easier for
>folk getting into Cocoon 2 for the first time.

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for
anything you want to do.
(Jean-Paul Sartre)"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: